Translate

7/20/2010

Double Take by Catherine Coulter

Double Take (FBI Thriller, #11)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Julia Ransom is the opening character who, like the white rabbit leading Alice into the hole, foists us into a world of murder and mystery. Swirling around her are a band of very individualistic psychics, the police, FBI agents, and the unsolved case of her husband's murder. The cast of characters was a bit confusing at times, however this novel ultimately is a good mix of mystery, humor, and a dash of romance.

Have you read Catherine Coulter's books? This was my first. There may be more on my TBR list by this author.

View all my reviews >>

.................................
Web Site Tip of the Day
Funny stuff!
.................................

He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And he who sees me sees him who sent me.   ---John 12:44-45

No comments: