Translate

12/02/2009

Three Stockings--Complete!


The third stocking is the snowman to finish the trio that Dear Friend asked me to make for her grandchildren. We'll all be at the church dinner tonight, so I'll give them to her after dinner.
I didn't make any purchases for these stockings and am happy that I could use the stash of Christmas yarns that have been on hand for several years.
I combined patterns from here and there, yarns from here and there using an H hook except for the smaller parts.
I am blessed that three little ones will have new stockings filled with treats.
Are you making Christmas stockings this year?
.........................
And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.  
 ~ Colossians 3:17

1 comment:

Beth said...

Cute! No way would I have gotten all three done. :)

I want to make a stocking for our dog, but I'll probably cut up some felted sweaters that I have.