Translate

10/07/2009

Box-o-Books

I got one of those boxes delivered the other day. You know, one of those boxes. The kind where you know what's in it. In fact, you ordered the contents...item by item, yet its arrival is exciting and full of delight! A box-o-books! Yaaaaay!!

These are from Book Close-outs---what a deal! The top two items are lovely, little journals. Its a bookie time here as I've received an Amazon order and swap books from Book Mooch and Paperback Swap. Now, if I could just tear myself away from blog reading, I'd enjoy these books and do some knitting!

What books have you gotten lately?
.................................................
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment:

Sue said...

Not nearly enough!! Until I get the library organized I'm not buying any more books. We used to live near a bookstore that sold their 'bargain' books by the inch. Stack them up and measure them. I also like the library sale where you buy a paper grocery bag for $2 and fill it with as many books as you can. I'm pretty good at stuffing those bags.