Translate

12/12/2008

Friday Fill-In 100


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2008/11/100.html

1. My stomach roils and churns with excitement.

2. Baby carrots is what I ate the most of on Thursday.

3. The yard ought to be covered with snow. Its not.

4. On a beach is where I'd rather be at any given time.

5. The smell of freshly baked Italian bread reminds me of my Nonna.

6. Energy is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with DH, tomorrow my plans include knitting and reading, and Sunday, I want to spend time at church in worship and fellowship!

....................


So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord!
~ Psalm 31:24

3 comments:

Janet said...

mmm, i love the smell of fresh baked bread!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Lupie said...

I wish you and your family a happy and most of all healthy New Year!

moo said...

My grandkids call me Nonna!