Translate

5/21/2010

Friday Fill-In #177

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
And...here we go!

1. My grandchildren never fail to make me smile.

2. I'm looking forward to camping & boating.

3. Television is what I'm listening to right now.

4. Potato salad must have lots of celery in it!

5. Prosciutto wrapped asparagus was the best thing I ate today.

6. Today was quite restful.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the lake, tomorrow my plans include boating and camping, and Sunday, I want to do more boating and camping!
.............................

Jesus stopped and ordered the man to be brought to him. When he came near, Jesus asked him, “What do you want me to do for you?” “Lord, I want to see,” he replied. --Luke 18:40–41

2 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Love the grands!

First time playing along- looks like fun.

http://www.myloonyverse.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-just-for-fun.html