Translate

7/16/2009

Book-book-booking

Today's Booking Through Thursday question asks:
"Do you keep all your unread books together, like books in a waiting room? Or are they scattered throughout your shelves, mingling like party-goers waiting for the host to come along?"

Its a "waiting room" on my book shelves. Unread books are shelved together, though I often refer to my TBR list on http://www.goodreads.com/ . Sometimes its easier for me to scan the list of my TBRs online than to read the sideways book titles on my shelves.

A note to Moo http://woollymooselovesboo.blogspot.com/
I haven't been able to leave messages on your site since you switched your blog format. Waaaah! Any ideas on why that is? I want you to know that I visit you often and am cheering you on in your quest to complete the Log Cabin. I remember slogging through my Log Cabin!

.................................................................

A cheerful look brings joy to the heart; good news makes for good health.
~ Proverbs 15:30

No comments: