Translate

11/14/2008

#98

1. Please feel free to complain to the management.

2. When I dig in the mud I can't help sniffing it occasionally. Huh??

3. My favorite thing to cook is a microwave dinner.

4. Time in the mountains is something I can't get enough of.

5. That's the thing I love most about living in Colorado .

6. Fear mongers always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to swimming in the Euphrates, tomorrow my plans include climbing Mount Kilamanjaro and Sunday, I want to relax on the beach in Monte Carlo!


::yep::

..........................

So be strong and take courage, all you who put your hope in the Lord! ~ Psalm 31:24

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm so with you on #6...as for #7, man, are you doing a lot of traveling this weekend! Thanks for playing :-)

Christina said...

Wow, my weekend plans are just relaxing at home... hope your passport is current. LOL!

Thanks for sharing. I'm up at:

http://www.ibartolome.com/BartolomeBanner/Blog_365/Blog_365.html

Amber said...

LOL @ # 3 :o) that's a good one.
I love your #4
Great answers, hope you enjoy your Friday and the rest of your weekend :oD