Translate

5/12/2012

Lounging


Lailah enjoys the recliner, the one piece of furniture she's allowed to enjoy! She doesn't look too happy about having her picture taken. She's my five-year-old Boxer and my constant companion.

"To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post at http://athomewithbooks.net/ It can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you."

4 comments:

Alyce said...

Such a cute and funny look on her face!

Trish said...

She looks like she's daring you to take your chair back lol. She's very sweet :)

wcs53 said...

This picture makes me a little nostalgic. My late grandparents always had boxers. They are probably the only dogs I have ever really liked.

Louise said...

She's very gorgeous. My first dog as a child was a boxer, so I have a soft spot for them. She looks as if she's been caught out doing something naughty.