Translate

4/12/2008

Sampler In Progress

Berrocco Comfort yarn is soothing on the hands! Just love working with yarn and my size 8s. Rather than make the afghan I had first selected, I have decided to make a sampler ghan---so much easier to handle. I have completed one 13-inch square, a diagonal ridge design by Lily Chin.


It is "square 5" on page 135 in Easy Afghans by Family Circle. The color is "oatmeal", the only color I plan to use in this wedding gift for nephew and bride.
.......................................................
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Nice to meet you Pooch!! I just added you to the Bloggers Over 50 member list!!! You may have to refresh your browser to see that your url/link is added.

Hope you can drop by sometime to visit with me at my daily blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I love sampler afghans. This is going to be an amzaing wedding present. I look forward to watching it take shape.